Europe Direct Intercult, Intercult, Ars Baltica and Council of the Baltic Sea States invites you to Ars Baltica Creative Dialogue, a half day with networking and a workshop with the theme audience development and cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region.
The new format ARS BALTICA Creative Dialogue (ABCD) intends to gather creative and cultural practitioners in all Baltic Sea Region countries, provide space for discussion in an open environment and create synergies for and with the participating partners. The format wants to highlight cross-sectorial links and allow policy-makers to follow the debates and share their perspectives on the impact of culture and cultural practice. In the two-year duration of the first project phase the format will travel through the Baltic Sea Region twice to every country. – The underlying understanding is that culture is an essential driver for sustainability. In the first round there will be the focus on Networking and Audience Development. Together with Agata Etmanowicz (Impact Audience Foundation) we will provide a creative and focused session.
Date & Time: 8 October, 12:00 – 19:00
Place: CBSS; Slussplan 9. Map her
Registration: Free of charge but registration is mandatory. Register by email to email@example.com latest by October 5.
12.00 Arrival of participants
12.15 Light Lunch Networking session
13:15 Welcome words
13:30 PART 1> Baltic Co-Operation Co-Designed
- Getting to know better the people from the local cultural sector: raised awareness of people/organizations skills and needs
- Learning on how to brainstorm differently (few “take away” practical tools)
- Creating the ideas which can later be implemented
15:30 Cofee Break
16:00 PART 2 > Audience Development (see underneath)
- Everybody talks about it. What is it? Is it a buzz world, fashion, project, process, compromise, philosophy?
- What is an effective audience development strategy, how to create one and where to start?
18.30 Coffee Break / Sharing Thoughts
19:00 Sum Up & Status Quo
Register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by October 5.