The Corona Virus changes the world and also the culture in Europe. How do cultural workers deal with it? What effects does the virus have on the world of culture and how do the different countries of the European Union deal with it?
We discuss these questions with the Council of the River // Cities Platform. The River // Cities Platform is a partnership between cultural, environmental and political initiatives that work in their cities to interact with and develop their rivers or waterfronts as cultural spaces.
Thursday, 16. April 2020
Join the webinar here! (The link will be activated on April 16th, 18:05)
- Iwona Preis , Intercult Stockholm,
- Magda Zakrzewska Duda , Nadbałtyckie Centrum Kultury, Gdansk
- Marta Moretti and Francesco Calzolaio, Venti di cultura
- Martine Meire, Stad Ostende
- Liz Gardiner, Fablevision
Moderation: Bernd Herger, Wiener Bildungsakademie Wien