The European Parliament launched the Euroscola project in 1990, which allow hundreds of thousands of high school students to take part in a simulation exercise of the work of MEPs.
Now you, your friends and your school class can represent Sweden in Euroscola on-line during the spring term and discuss issues that are decided at EU level together with teachers and students from the EU’s 26 other member states!
Date and theme of the spring semester 2022:
- Wednesday 30 March (Am) – European democracy
- Friday 20 May (Am) – Digital transformation: what is your vision for the digital age
During these digital seminars, students will have the opportunity to learn more about the European Parliament, ask questions and actively participate via chat or video.
HERE you send in an expression of interest and indicate which date you would like to participate.
- Euroscola on-line welcomes applications from upper secondary schools.
- Working language for Euroscola on-line is English. (Interpretation may be available in German, French, Spanish and Italian.)
- Participation in Euroscola on-line is adapted to the fact that schools in several countries currently have distance education. Your class does not have to be on location in your school, as students can participate via a link individually.
Source: Europaparlamentet Kontoret i Sverige.