Are you a professional artist or do you perhaps work in an artistic activity? It can be anything in music, image, form, theatre, dance and film. Did you know that there are several ways for you and your colleagues to go to apply for Travel Grants both in Sweden and in Europe?
On October 7 at 4 pm, Tina Pettersson from the Swedish Arts Council and Felix Sodemann from the International Theatre Institute in Germany will tell you during a webinar about artistic mobility and what travel grants are available for you to apply for today!
Anneli Strömqvist works as an administrator and is responsible for the international dance program at the Swedish Arts Council and will review current calls for scholarships and travel grants during the webinar.
– The Swedish Arts Council distributes a wide range of scholarships and grants where you as a professional artist can apply for support for both a short trip abroad and an extensive artistic project. You can also apply for a work grant, which is a general support for continued artistic activities. More information about how to apply can be found here.
Felix Sodemann from the International Theatre Institute (ITI) in Germany works for the information and consulting service for tour artists – which aims to strengthen internationally mobile and/or transnational artists and creatives – both incoming and outgoing within Germany. The web portal www.touring-artists.info provides comprehensive information on all administrative issues arising from international and transnational work, such as taxes, social security, visas or customs. Sodemann will also present the On The Move network, which supports artists in working internationally by providing information on cultural mobility that is clear, up-to-date and always free to use. On The Move offers guidance on mobility funding and – through the Group of Mobility Information Points (MIP) – on all kinds of administrative challenges related to the mobility of artists. More information about the network can be found here.
– Elisavet Papageorgiou Intercult starts Livestream.
– Introductory words by the webinar moderator Josefin Holmström (Europa Direkt Stockholm) and Frida Wikström (Smart).
-Anneli Strömqvist tells and guides us through the Swedish Arts Council Scholarships and Grants within International Exchange and Travel Grants.
– Felix Sodemann presents the on the move network and talks about how you can access the network's various aids.
– Conversations with Anneli and Felix and questions from the audience.
– Closing words from today's speaker.
Format: Digital webinar
Date: October 7
Time: 12.30 p.m. 16.00
Location: Digital via Zoom – Livestream Facebook
Content: Information and guidance on travel grants in Sweden and Europe
In cooperation with: